Thursday, January 08, 2009

It’s getting more and more irritated, because:

1. it’s getting hotter and hotter day by day.

2. there is no internet for the past 4 days

(yes, by the time you see this it would be N days after, for now I got so irritated that I just need to type it out somewhere and decide whether to publish it or not later.)

3. my menstrual cycle gone hay wire and my big auntie still not coming. It’s driving me (and those around me) crazy because of my ever-increase cup size (and it’s bloody painful). Not to forget scary mood swing, also due to above-mentioned point 1 and 2.

4. and due to point 3 above (possibly because of fluctuating hormone level), the condition of my skin is deteriorating. As if it’s not bad enough. Gzzz.

5. I can sense that my tonsils are up to against me again. C’mon baby! I WILL GET YOU EXCISED OUT ONE DAY. BOTH OF YOU!

Very very irritated. Stay clear!!

-- on 7th Jan 2009, 10.40pm

No comments:

Post a Comment